The person appointed will become a member of the core project team with the responsibility for managing a range of architectural or software related projects from initiation through to rollout.
As Project Manager you will work closely with the project team and business managers throughout the project(s) to ensure successful conclusion. The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalise projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and co-ordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
The role involves:
· Definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
· Development of project plan and associated governance documents.
· Define project milestones and success factors and communicate to relevant parties
· Resource estimation
· Budget planning and management
· Setting up and continually managing project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
· Project tracking and status reporting
· Direct and manage project development from beginning to rollout
· Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
· Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
· Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
· Proactively manage changes in project scope
· Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
· Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
· Conduct post-project review, highlighting both successful and non-successful areas
As Service Delivery Manager you will work closely with the QQI support team ensuring the delivery of service on all production services. The role of the Service Delivery Manager is to Manage the performance of services to business users and ensuring that agreed Service Levels are achieved
It also includes
· Definition of service level agreements (SLAs), ensuring the SLAs are achieved; service quality and client expectations are met or exceeded
· Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed
· Produce service delivery reports and meet with suppliers to review and discuss
· Produce management and account performance reports to an agreed schedule or upon request
Implement and facilitate workshops and training courses to ensure full understanding of QQI’s implemented ITIL processes
The key technologies
- Microsoft SharePoint online and 2013
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MS Dynamics CRM
- Power BI
- Degree in IS / IT related discipline or equivalent
- 6 - 10 years’ experience in building and specifying mission critical business applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with database technologies, proficient understanding of platforms
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a variety of challenging tasks.
- Strong facilitation skills. Must be able to elicit requirements from various personalities across different levels within QQI.
- Proven experience at driving consensus across multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience in IT Service Management
- ITIL Manager’s certification
- Prince2 certification
- MS Project and Project Web App