SAP EWM Specialist
IT person required to support and implement EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) on a full time in basis.
Main responsibilities and duties of the job but not limited to.
* Definition, Implementation and Compliance with the EWM Standards.
* Conceptual development of our logistics solutions portfolio.
* Support of our functional department of finding solutions and the implementation and rollout including the maintenance.
* Working in close collaboration with other team members, key users and external service providers.
* Health and safety for self and others.
* Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor/manager.
* 2 years' experience in SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) process and implementation support. Experience in enterprise wide business processes and core functions in logistics, logistics service providers and EWM.
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent Business Information / IT Qualification
* Excellent knowledge of SAP Logistics modules (EWM, LES and WM). German language would be an advantage.