My client, a leading Global Financial Services organisation with a significant foothold in the Irish market are looking for a Java Developer to join their team to assist in their full SDLC.
In this role you will be working as part of a high performing development team based in Dublin City Centre. Working using an Oracle stack you will need excellent Java programming skills and should have experience working on high performing web applications ins a services environment. As well as continuous integration release techniques. Communication skills will be very important in this role as regular interaction with both technical staff and business partners worldwide is required.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in the financial services space which there is no doubt there will a huge focus on following Brexit. As a six month contract with an excellent rate of €450 daily, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Don’t delay – apply today!!
You will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Must have a minimum 5 years of commercial Java development experience
- Demonstrate initiative and self-learning attitude, ability to work with team as well as independently on projects.
- Practical knowledge of best coding/design practices and patterns, optimizations, scaling and clustering.
- Database skills including knowledge of relational databases, schema design, PLSQL and programmatic data access using JDBC. Experience with Oracle 11g/12c
- Build tools Maven, Ant and version control tools BitBucket, Bamboo
- Development in Linux/Unix environments
Java 8, Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Web-services, Spring Data, Spring Security,Spring Test), AngularJS, RESTful Web-Services, Spring Boot, JAXB, Log4j, Tomcat, Junit, Hibernate, Bitbucket, Bamboo, JIRA
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Al on 01 676 0505, click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accountancy & Finance for a second consecutive year (2012 & 2013), Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters solely dedicated to recruiting for Accountancy and Financial Services Professionals.
Through its reputation, in-depth sector knowledge and impeccable standards of conduct and confidentiality, Quest has developed professional relationships with World Leaders in Financial Services and Accountancy throughout Ireland, Luxembourg, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Quest’s experienced Team offers a personalized service and listens closely to what you want - your career goals and motivations