Our client, a rapidly growing IT services company, currently has a job open for a Field Service Technician (Systems Admin).
You will be servicing SME’s in the Leinster region. You will mainly be conducting installs and projects. The will run anywhere from two days to weeks. The company will proved you with transport. You will also be able to work from home.
If you tick the boxes below then this could be the job for you.
Qualifications/ Experience Required:
• Min. 4 years Microsoft networking experience
• Excellent PC / server hardware troubleshooting ability
• Strong customer service skills, relevant 3rd level technical qualification
• Microsoft and CISCO networking qualifications an advantage
• Troubleshooting skills with Office 365
• Server 2008 / 2012 and 2016 support experience
• Routers / Wi-Fi access points and printer in SME space an advantage.
Full driving license required, company Vehicle provided.
Prior experience essential for all positions, applications must be native English speakers and resident in Ireland. All technical positions undergo a pre-screening technical interview.
If you believe that you, or somebody you know, could be the right person for this role, please click on apply now or contact Stephen Waters on 016621000