IT Service Delivery Manager ( Consultancy)
Customer Focussed service delivery manager required within our clients Business Applications capability. The incumbent will manage service delivery for a number of keys Customer Accounts with the primary focus on the Oracle technology stack, ideally Oracle ERP Applications experience
The customer relationships will be at senior management level and key responsibilities will include resource management, supplier management, project management, financial management and achievement of productivity improvements
• Lead the delivery of all Oracle services into the customer in accordance with contracted service commitments & continual service improvements to quality standards
• Own the overall vision of the Oracle service to be provided
• Actively own service risks, control service costs & improve productivity across the Oracle estate for the customer in order to continually improve cost effectiveness
• Work collaboratively with the customer stakeholders, developing strategic roadmaps for Oracle for their IT delivery
• In conjunction with the customer identify & define requirements for new services coming into the Oracle estate. Ensure all services are professionally introduced & accepted into service
• Facilitate and enable business change within the account taking input from the Solution Owner and the Functional lead
• Integration of services with ITIL roles including Change, Incident, Problem and Release Management
• Promote and encourage the use of Sense and Respond and Lean Best Practice initiatives
• Manage Service Levels, ensuring that Key Process Indicators (KPIs) are continuously achieved and that all Fujitsu contractual responsibilities are delivered
• Provide regular reports to the customer to demonstrate the delivery of services to contractual commitments including KPI reporting;
• Accountable for forecasting and management of the customer Oracle account P&L (orders, revenue & margin);
• Ensure the Fujitsu delivery teams are delivering to defined standards and practices. Lead and manage the teams to clear and unambiguous performance targets. Provide direction & constant improvement to quality.
• Create an environment with the extended delivery and account teams that encourages innovation and continuous improvements;
• Leads and is a regular contributor and innovator to the continual improvement of Service Delivery standards and practices for the customer contract and SDM community;
• Support customer’s strategic planning
• Co-ordinate input from Delivery Leads into the Business Continuity Planning
Required Education and Experience
• Relevant IT/Business Degree
• Oracle eBusiness Suite and/or Oracle Retail delivery experience or Other Oracle ERP applications experience.
• Experience of delivering Managed Services for an Enterprise financial application
• The suitable candidate must have in excess of 7 years’ experience as a Customer Service Delivery Manager in the Business Applications space
• Proven ability to deliver in a challenging, transaction based, environment
• Able to demonstrate significant experience of leading and managing teams within a service delivery environment
• Proven Track record of delivering projects on time and to budget
• Managing Customer and Supplier relationships – balancing the demands of all stakeholders
• Proven ability to manage technical and administrative teams to deliver on contracted outcomes
• ITIL Certified to minimum Foundation Level
• Demonstrates a breadth & depth in knowledge of Service Delivery Management standards & practices.
• Significant experience of managing complex customer situations.
Salary c€75K + Car allowance + full benefits package