realTime recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Senior SAS Analyst to take up a pivotal position with one of our leading Financial Clients. This is a contract position based in Dublin City Centre.
With a large volume of work on the agenda over the next 12+ months and a highly competitive Daily rate on offer, this presents a great chance to work with a big player in the Irish Financial Market.
The successful candidate will be required:
• to implement models and strategies in a complex SAS environment;
• to demonstrate subject matter expertise in the areas of SAS tool usage and complex data structures;
• to support the wider business in the application and successful use of Risk models.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• 5+ years’ experience in a Senior Analytical role
• Extensive experience with SAS including a combination of the following: SAS/ETL DI Studio, SAS/ Enterprise Miner, SAS/Base, SAS/Macro, SAS/STAT, SAS Web Report Studio, SAS Information Maps, SAS/Connect on a variety of hardware platforms including Sun Solaris, Linux and Microsoft windows server
• Data management, analytical and reporting skills
• Experience in managing complex scheduled batch processes
• A proven track record of collaborative development and delivering complex analysis to non-technical stakeholders
• Project management skills - managing a multi-layered deployment process in a complex IT environment with multiple stakeholders and agendas
If you are currently on the market for a new contract in Dublin and this role is of interest to you, give me a call on 01 652 0 652 or alternatively forward your CV in the strictest of confidence to email@example.com.