Account Manager (Dutch or German or French)
Our US-headquartered client is driving growth through their Dublin-based sales team and is looking for a number of Account Managers to drive this growth further. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. Our client is a well-established leader in their field and already has significant European business. Much of their revenue comes from repeat sales and the goal is to drive this further with focused customer success teams.
To expand their EMEA team, our client is hiring a team of Account Management team members of various levels of experience. To enable that they want to speak with people who have proven sales and/or account management experience.
• To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the EU on application
• Professional fluency in French or German or Dutch/Flemish is an absolute requirement
• Excellent spoken and written English
• At least one year of experience of selling (preferably) enterprise software
• Experience in qualification, selling, negotiation & closing skills
• Accuracy in sales forecasting and excellence in pipeline management
• Ability to work customer accounts and navigate around them
• Enterprise CRM experience