Embedded Software Engineer with 2-5 yrs experience in an embedded development environment using C or C++ required for permanent role in Louth.
• Design, develop and implement product software, covering both complete new product firmware platforms and smaller incremental updates to existing products
• Take conceptual product designs through to working prototypes and market-ready products
• Identify the best use of emerging technologies to enhance products
• Explore communications firmware options at both the local and wide area level
• Degree Qualified
• 2-5 yrs experience in an embedded development environment using C or C++
• Experience with PIC microcontrollers and/or ARM architecture and tools
• Solid working knowledge of microcontroller interfacing techniques, including UI, graphics, feedback, sensors, etc
• Ability to quickly prototype mock-ups from abstract concepts and iterate on fast-evolving ideas
• Excellent internal and external communication skills, verbal and written
• S/he will exhibit a strong sense of self-direction.
• The ideal candidate will thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence