Are you looking for a position that can offer you a very broad technical scope while offering a senior position with the ability to research new technologies and to be hands on with infrastructure projects?
Then we should talk.
Overview of the core Responsibilities:
- Point of escalation for the support and project teams to address and solve Client’s technology issues, including issues related to implementation or integration with legacy customer infrastructure.
- Liaison for Enterprise Clients
- Implement Projects where there is a backlog.
- Assist presales account managers with technical questions or proposal generation.
- Escalation to Out of Hours Support Engineer
- Perform DR Test on Client sites
- Promote, develop, and maintain a positive experience for the Client through a teamwork focused approach
- Assist in evaluating new technologies, services and processes to meet the objectives for each site.
- Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
Technical Requirements & Experience
- Minimum of 5- 10 years hands-on experience in the rollout and management of storage and virtualisation solutions.
- Hands on (demonstrable) experience with VMware ESX Server or Hyper-V.
- Technical Certifications (Microsoft, CISCO, VMware).
- Storage Certified (Dell, EMC, Hitachi or NetApp).
- Setup, operation and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Change Control management
- Incident Management
For detailed information on this position and to discuss in confidence please email Matthew