Senior UX Designer
Our client is building radical new applications that will change their industry and want you to be a part of their new UX team and lead it. You’ll be working with engineering, product management and other departments to design and build new applications. You’ll be expected to stay abreast of developments in the UX design space as well as the industry sector. As part of this role, some travel may be necessary.
This role is a short-term 6-month contract.
Here you’ll be:
• Responsible for compelling and visually appealing user experiences for mobile applications and Internet based services
• Keeping up-to-date on new user experience paradigms and designs
• Producing mock-ups to help customers, Sales & Marketing, product managers and engineering teams to visualise new features before full implementation
• Communicating and selling new design concepts to senior stakeholders
• The voice of design from product concept to customer delivery, keeping the user & customer at the heart of product development
• You must be clearly and immediately eligible to live and work in the EU on application
• At least 5 years’ experience in a UX Design role
• Experience with bringing a design from concept to development to deployment/delivery
• Experience with software development processes, mobile computing devices (iOS & Android), wearables and data analytics technologies
• Educated to a Degree level in UX Design, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic or Industrial Design or similar field