Spector are a scaling IT company seeking a technically talented First/Second Line Service Desk Engineer to work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment. The candidate will help contribute to the growth of the company and in turn we will receive great personal growth and learning. We offer a training and certificate roadmap from day one and these qualifications are linked with fast-tracked salary reviews. This is a client focused role with a focus on working with leading edge technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on Service Desk tickets that come in via phone or email.
- Field work, site visits & installations.
- PC build, design & rollout.
- Upkeep and maintenance of client specific documentation.
- Identify and recommend improvements and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Client focused
- Improvement minded.
- Technology focused.
- Team player.
Education and qualifications
- Minimum 2 years working in a similar environment.
- 3rd Level Diploma/Degree would be beneficial.
- Proven track record of learning with industry led certifications. E.g. MCSA. CCNA
- Full driving license with own transport.
Salary: €25k-€35k depending on experience, qualifications mix.
Training and certifications path provided.
Company bonus structure.