A new position for a technical Business Analyst has just opened up with a leading Irish FinTech firm who work with leading names in the global financial services and corporate space.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, successful and forward thinking team that is dedicated to bespoke software development in the critical areas of risk and compliance.
• Own the Backlog for a specific product or products.
• Champion the delivery of product functionality to support strategic roadmap.
• Responsible for analysis, gathering and documentation of functional and non-functional requirements from all areas of the business.
• Working with the Development team to document user stories that are deliverable within a 2-week sprint that have very clear and testable acceptance criteria that Developers/QA engineers can interpret and deliver.
• Working with the Design Team to help validate user stories that meet user expectations and deliver business outcomes.
• Support technical backlog grooming to enable task breakdown and estimation.
• To act as an interface between the business, design and development team in communicating & refining requirements.
• To own, drive & refine the detailed requirement gathering process.
• Participate in prototyping of new functionality.
• Will own & deliver all customer facing software release related documentation i.e. release notes, etc.
• Potentially involved in European Implementations of larger clients.
Advantageous to have:
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Very strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative in a fast paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge of and experience of financial regulatory or capital markets.
• Knowledge of risk management advantageous.
• Experience of agile development methodology
• College graduate preferably with a qualification in business or technology.
• Any formal BA training or certification would be advantageous.
• Strong team player with key attributes such as flexibility, self-motivation and a proactive attitude.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.