QA Automation Engineer - Junior
About the company: Our client have won numerous awards over the years which has seen them become a Global leader in their domain which is due to keeping up to date using cutting edge technologies, giving them a competitive edge and has seen the company expand at a rapid rate to accommodate the success they have experienced.
• Creating bugs and driving the capture, prioritisation and escalation of issues
• Defining test suites and scripts; documenting the expected and actual results set
• Work closely with Business and Technology teams, taking requirements and design documentation as input, clarifying testing requirements as necessary
• 1+ years’ experience in a software testing role
• Experience with testing web and back-end applications
• Experience managing frequent release cycles
• Ability to interrogate databases using SQL
• Knowledge of testing mobile applications: iOS, Android
• Solid experience of product and testing tools such as JIRA Agile, Bugzilla, Zephyr, TestRail, etc.
• Knowledge working in an Agile environment
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.