Technical Service Engineer
My Client are currently looking for Technical Service Engineers to join their expanding team in Cork.
* Solve customers' technical issues end to end
* Provide proactive technical assistance to high-profile customers
* Escalate technical issues and effectively interact with global teams to provide solutions
* Requires 3-5 years of complex troubleshooting and experience in a multi-protocol (TCP/IP) routed network environment including LANs/WANs, Active Directory, Network architecture, TCP/IP, IIS and firewalls
* Requires 3-5 years knowledge in Microsoft Windows and/or Linux (RedHat, CentOS, etc.) Operating Systems
Core & Desired Skills
* Passion for technology and solving complex technical issues
* Ability to adapt to change in a fast paced environment
* Excellent Collaboration skills
* Ability to liaise effectively with customers onsite, online and via telephone
* Excellent verbal and written communication, customer service including proactive phone engagement with customers, and negotiation skills
* Customer Ownership - act as trusted advisor solving customer issues end to end
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.