Network Engineer - Contract
Our Client based in Limerick has an immediate requirement for a Network Engineer for a 6 month contract. You will be responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining of network, security and VOIP infrastructure and application components.
- Monitoring performance, troubleshoot network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades, collaborating with Senior System Engineers & Architects on network optimisation.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives
- Setup network monitoring / reporting
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Cisco certified professional (CCNP Collaboration and/or Routing & Switching)
- Knowledge of VoIP operations, working knowledge of telephony, IP-PBX, UC technology and experience of CRM software
- Proven experience of physical installation of equipment & cabling to highest standards.
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Niamh O'Halloran Email: firstname.lastname@example.org