Our Client a global leader in Financial Solutions has a job opening for an organised & efficient individual who can combine IT skills with commercial acumen to maintain their core deal booking application and grow their digital strategy for the future. A technical individual with strong business skills and someone who has knowledge of XML would be a great fit.
Application Management – Front Office (70%)
End to End Management of our key front end sales application including: -
• Set up/configuration of Dealers/Users.
• Configuration of monthly finance templates - a knowledge of XML coding an advantage.
• Technical fault/error resolution which requires close liaison with IT team
• Mobile App support
• New release testing (UAT) in line with Functional Designs including Regression Testing.
• System processes, control monitoring re: user set up & access, data security, SOX audits
• Data Quality management & static data incidental updates.
• Reporting – build and maintenance of any new user reports as may be requested by business or by customers.
• Providing support to sales team out on road with any ipad/mobile app issues.
Application Management - Back Office (15%)
• Management of any change requests from business
• Responsible for large project back office application migration co-ordination expected 2017/2018.
• Other (15%)
• Work with Management team on various new digital improvement projects such as e-signatures, mobile App improvements, Offline capability.
• Be a confident & key voice for Ireland through involvement in European weekly & monthly prioritisation calls and voting groups.
• Gatekeeper for all user access on systems and complete regular Sox testing of all systems.
Successful Candidate Requirements:
• Relationship management skills with ability to work closely with internal teams, sales team & multilingual colleagues across Europe.
• Excellent telephone manner and professional approach to building a network of contacts across an organisation.
• Good time management, organisation and efficiency are key traits for this role to ensure projects, User testing and deadlines are handled in a timely manner.
• Confident in attending weekly conference calls with wide European audience representing Ireland on these forums.
• Previous experience working with finance booking systems/ CRM or e-signature environment would be an advantage.
• Experience with rolling out new systems with understanding of map and gap processes.
• Ability to identify process improvements opportunities.
• Proactive attitude to learning multiple roles and be willing to take on new tasks/projects as the business demands.
• XML experience would be a distinct advantage.
• 3rd level qualification.
• Ability to travel within Europe on occasion.
If you feel you have the required experience and skill set please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 016621000.