Our client a global financial institution based in in the city centre are seeking to hire an IT Security Consultant who will join their IT Advisory practice.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Completion of information security engagements:
• Risk assessments
• Gap analysis reviews
• Security architecture review and design
• Policies and procedures review and design
• Training and awareness development and delivery Information security program management
• Formal reporting and presentation to clients
• Contributing to identifying opportunities and winning new business
• CISA, CISM, CISSP or similar qualifications
• A minimum of 5 years IT / information security experience Good knowledge of IT security including firewalls, remote-access solutions, encryption technologies, network architecture, etc.
• Good knowledge of IT standards and methodologies including ISO 27k, PCI DSS, COBIT, ITIL, etc.
• Good knowledge of the wider IT assurance agenda – IT DR, BCP, Data Protection, Project Management, Third Party Management, etc.
• Good knowledge of IT platforms and applications including Windows, Unix, AS 400, SAP, etc.
• Excellent ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences (Board of Directors, senior management, etc.)
• Excellent project management skills; Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills; and
• Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment
If you are interested in the IT security consultant role, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 6621000