Deskside Support Engineer Level 2
Our client is a multinational IT company, who are at the fore front of providing hardware components as well as software and related services to its consumers. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture, with offices in Newbridge, Kildare.
They require a Deskside Support Engineer with 2 or more years' experience of Desktop Level support and strong troubleshooting skills to join their dynamic team. Initially on an 11-month contract, the successful candidate will be responsible for Desktop End User workspace, Desktop Support and Infrastructure support.
Job ID: BBBH10220
What are the key qualifications for this role?
* 2 years' experience of Desktop Level support.
* Excellent Troubleshooting and Analytical skills.
* Capable of multi-tasking when required.
* First-rate customer facing skills.
* Competent under pressure.
* Infrastructure Support experience, such as Switches, Servers, Wireless Access Points
* Previous experience in pharma, manufacturing or controlled environments.
* Microsoft qualifications would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be based on a customer site, providing desktop support and working to established SLA's.
Other Duties involve:
* Build and deploy PCs, patch network points, support standard software packages, according to current procedures.
* Manage daily workflow using call logging system to respond, update progress and close out reported incidents and requests.
* Liaise with remote support towers to resolve issues that require a multi-tiered approach to resolve incidents.
* Carry out mobile device support; iPhone, iPad.
Sounds like a fit, then apply now:
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV's within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
More Information and Similar Roles
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +44 330 335 1710
Job ID: BBBH10220