3 contract positions - daily rates
We are seeking a number of technical specialists / consultants (specifically an Enterprise Datawarehouse Developer, Architect and also 2 Database Developers) for large-scale enterprise datawarehousing and business intelligence project within a leading financial services institution.
You will be contracting into one of the largest banking institutions in the country, working within the Enterprise Data warehouse & BI group, within a team of resources tasked with designing & developing a new EDW solution for the organisation.
We are looking for an EDW Architect with either SQL server or Teradata expertise, an EDW Developer (ideally with Ab-Initio) and also 2 Database Developers with excellent SQL and MS BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) expertise for different projects.
You must have project experience, designing & developing solutions with the following skillset:
* 5+ years experience in Enterprise Database Solutions design & development
* Proven ability as either a Database Architect, Database Developer or EDW specialist
* Enterprise Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence or Data Analytics / Big Data expertise
* Ideally financial services industry exposure
* Data Systems - Knowledge of data-centric systems and domains
* Enterprise database technologies & tools such as: SQL server, Teradata, ETL, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, Abinitio or similar
* Data Management - data quality, data management, data modelling
* Database development, software engineering & full SDLC
* Analysis & knowledge of writing functional & technical specifications is also beneficial
Location: Dublin city centre
Please note that you must be EU / EEA citizen or hold a current, valid work visa to be considered.
Please view www.irishrecruitment.ie for more details and for similar vacancies being advertised currently within our Technology Division.
Other Key Terms: Contract EDW Developer, Contract EDW Architect, Contract SQL Database Developer, Datawarehouse Developer, BI Developer, Business Intelligence Consultant, SQL Analyst Developer, SQL Developer, Database Developer, ETL Developer, BI Developer, SQL server, Contract SQL Developer, Database developer, Database Analyst, Data analyst, Systems analyst, SQL developer, SQL server analyst, SQL programmer, SQLserver, T-SQL, T SQL, TSQL, SQL server, Microsoft DTS, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Microsoft SQL server, Ab-initio, Teradata, Data warehouse Developer, Data Warehousing, Database Architect, Datawarehouse Architect, Database specialist, Business Systems Analyst, MS BI stack, Microsoft SQL Developer, SQL contractor, Database Developer specialist, contractor.