Ammeon is a services and solutions partner that helps organisations grasp the opportunities presented by emerging technologies and maintain that leading edge. Our end-to-end set of consulting, learning and technology services and solutions enables our customers to derive value from DevOps, Cloud and related fields. We believe the future should never leave our customers behind and we are committed to realising this vision. If this sounds good to you – join us.
About the role:
We are hiring a Managed Service Consultant for our customer based in Dublin. This role will be for an initial 3month period with the possibility to extend depending on project requirements. The successful candidate will assist with a live, high-profile project. The individual will be working with an existing project team and liaising with procurement, legal and compliance areas across the group. The role will involve documenting contract service schedules.
- Experience with writing Service Schedules
- Ability to write service schedules for Financial Institutions for Managed Services
- Legal experience in writing contracts
- Experience of implementing or managing a Supplier Management Framework
- Supplier Relationship Management experience for Financial institutions
- Competitive salary
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Staff technical talks
- Regular staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.