North Dublin - Consultancy
Service Architect Role and Responsibilities:
We require and experienced Service Architect to join a large consultancy client in North Dublin.
To be an authority in relation to all aspects of Service Architecture on Managed Service Accounts and bids. To create compelling service solutions and offerings driving growth. To ensure conformance to Service design and Build Methodology (SDBM) on bids.
- Define, agree and document the Service Architecture and Service Management for assigned Managed Service accounts and bids.
- This will enable the capture of all required services, processes, toolsets and functional units.
- Define, agree and document the Service Governance Guide for an account
- Ensure an account or bid undertakes appropriate Service Management (SDBM) gate reviews.
- Review all the projects that will impact service and service management during the lifetime of the contract and collate this into the Service Management Plan section of the Service Governance Guide (as defined by ISO/IEC 20000).
What you need:
- 5 years industry experience working in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Proven capability in both bid to win and deliver
- Broad experience across infrastructure and applications – experience in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, including the use of these to leverage the service experience, will be an advantage
- Third level degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent