Senior Java Developer
- Large Greenfield Project
- Global Financial Services Organisation, central Dublin
- 6-month rolling contract, EXCELLENT daily rate
We have a fantastic opportunity available with a global financial leader in central Dublin who require a Senior Java Developer for a new suite of projects that are just beginning. We have been tasked with finding top talent for this role to join a highly recognised team of engineers for an R&D office.
You will get to work with some of the newest technologies on a greenfield project which will play a key part of the client's customer facing applications. The company are globally recognised and this is a landmark project that has high visibility right throughout business. The project is in the very early stages offering the chance to get your hands dirty on a huge development project.
The role requires a developer who has in depth experience building enterprise scale software and ambition to make a key impact in their next position. They have an ambitious road-map in place with multiple phases planned for this meaty project.
Desired Skills / Experience
- 5+ years Java development experience
- Excellent knowledge of OO design and architecture
- Exposure to Micro-Services would be of benefit
- Strong exposure to Spring, ideally experience with Spring 4
- Solid understanding of REST and SOAP services
- Exposure to Angular2 would be great but Reactjs / Angularjs etc. is also fine
- Experience building cloud applications desired
- Experience with NoSQL databases desired
- Exposure to Hadoop / Spark would be nice
- Exposure to devops tools such as Docker would be nice
For more information call Ross Irwin at Reperio or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.