Enterprise People are currently seeking a Project Manager for a 6-12 Month Contract starting in January. Reporting to the Programme Manager, the Project Manager will manage a number of medium to large-scale projects including software, business process reengineering, and systems integration projects.
The Project Manager will be a multi-skilled professional with a strong track record of managing complex projects in a financial services environment.
The Project Manager will:
• Manage a number of projects simultaneously
• Provide strategic direction during implementation stage (s)
• Monitor project risks and scope to identify potential problems
• Produce project plans, highlight reports, risk logs, requests for change etc
• Support project work streams across various stages of the project lifecycle
• Gather data to asses and improve business processes
• Direct and motivate multi-disciplinary teams
• Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years Project Management experience in a financial services environment
• Proven ability to drive complex projects to completion
• Strong change management, BPR and systems integration experience
• Strong relationship management experience
• Insurance industry experience
• PM Certification
• Excellent motivation, communication and leadership skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.