ABAP Consultant required by realTime for a 4 day week role.
This unique role will afford you the flexibility to enjoy your job and have an additional day off during the week. Recent studies have shown that the vast majority of workers value most a good work/life balance, and here it is for a strong ABAP candidate!
Some Key accountabilities
· Develop new functionalities based on functional specifications on SAP MM, WM, PP
· Investigate and advise on improvements from existing functionality
· Implement the technical solution, and provide technical support to developers and consultants thereafter
This is a highly established organisation where you will have the opportunity to work with a specialised team of SAP experts, both in-house and offshore. The demands of the role dictate the need for someone 4 days a week, thereby affording you the chance to learn and develop whilst imparting your ABAP knowledge, and having a good work life balance
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
· Minimum 5 years’ ABAP experience
· Good SAP MM and WM knowledge
· IDOC experience and understanding of interfacing between SAP and third party systems
· Experience working with offshore teams is highly advantageous
4 day a week roles do not come around very often - The benefits of this are that you can still have the job you want with hours you prefer
If you are keen to discuss this role further, then send your latest CV to Niall McNiff in realTime and call 01 652 0 652.