Are you a Java Developer on the lookout for a new and exciting positon?
A client of mine a leader in technology has an urgent requirement for Java Developer.
This is a really exciting position that will give you on opportunity to really developer your career whilst working alongside some of the best developers.
The position is based in Letterkenny with a very competitive salary and package on offer.
What will you be doing?
* Evaluate, develop, test and deploy new and/or enhance existing application or system code within established processes
* Produce technical documentation and test plans
* Provide day to day application monitoring, reporting, and maintenance of software solutions
* Form, maintain and strengthen relationship with stakeholders/business partners and keep them informed with appropriate business impact assessments
* Ability to work on your own initiative
* Degree in computer science or Information technology
* Extensive experience developing with Java/J2EE, Struts, EJB and Hibernate on Unix based environments
* Knowledge/experience with targeting Relational databases and SQL
* Experience of using development IDEs such as Rational Application Developer (RAD) with Websphere Application Server (WAS)
* Solid development experience in solution design, coding, debugging, deployment and post deployment support
* Solid experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for managing systems
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
If you are interested and would like to discuss in further detail please call Siobhain on 014321567 or email Srushe@morganmckinley.ie
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.