DeltaV Systems Administrator/OEM/MES/OSI-PI/Pharma
Reference No: 916068FK
Location: Co. Dublin
Job Type: Permanent
Introduction: Our client is an Internationally recognised Industry leader in the Design, Simulation and Commissioning of industrial automation equipment and control systems. They provide customer focused solutions across all industry sectors.
They are currently looking to hire an experienced DeltaV Systems Administrator to work on large project.
Skills / Experience:
* OEM (Rockwell Factory Talk) Controls systems
* Syncade MES
* Data Historians
* Extensive experience of GMP Pharma Environment
* Bachelors or Master's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems or Computer Science.
* IS System Administration role preferably with exposure to Real Time process control systems
* Knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, Virtualization, Citrix, LAN/WAN, SQL, Thin Client Manager
* At least 3 years' experience with Automation systems administration, knowledge in one or more of the following systems, Rockwell Factory Talk, DeltaV, OSI PI Historian, Syncade
* The candidate will have demonstrated proficiency communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels, coupled with excellent organization and planning skills
* In addition to problem solving, project management ability is essential
* Ability to work independently and remotely with minimum direct supervision
* Strong Customer relationship management skills
* Strong Critical thinking skills
Nice to have:
* Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification a distinct advantage
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.