SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE:
• A 3rd level degree in Computer Science / IT
• Very strong knowledge of Java and Web Services including REST
• Object oriented analysis, design experience
• Excellent English and Communication skills essential
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work as a member of a high performing engineering scrum team
• 4+ years’ experience with Java/J2EE Development
• Experience working with Junit, JMeter, Maven, ANT, GIT, SVN, BitBucket, Jenkins etc.
• Experience working in an Agile environment with Engineering scrum teams is an added advantage
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
• Design and develop features and functionality
• Proficient with APIs and service oriented architectures
• Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
• Ability to prioritise and multi-task in order to meet deadlines
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation
• Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development
• Java Certification such as OCA/OCP is an added advantage
Working as member of a team to resolve open issues, drive process improvements in design, layout and operational performance
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Donie Shine - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0906478104.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!