Java Support Executive - Cork
Principle, in partnership with a global tech company are recruiting for a Java Support Executive - This job is a key one within the support team and offers the chance to work with a global leader in their field.
This job will be working for the production support team on all day to day activities. You will be responsible for technical analysis of issues reported by application users and deployment of applications when required
* This job will interface significantly with the Helpdesk, Application Owners, System Engineers, Network Engineers, DBAs and key Business Users on a regular basis.
* Along with the day to day activity, you must be able to deal with complex issues raised by customers
* Good understanding of Java
* Should have in Java, J2EE, Spring/Struts
* Should have Unix experience or good knowledge for Unix
* Should have experience with PL/SQL and understanding of RDBMS
* Excellent analytical skills to troubleshoot complex issues
* Strong Communication skills backed up with strong technical knowledge is the must
This job offers a salary in the range of €35 - 50k. The benefits package includes a bonus, healthcare, pension, educational assistance, onsite parking, life insurance, sick/disability benefit.
If you are interested in learning more about this Java Support job, please apply or contact Gary for a confidential chat. You can reach Gary at 01 603 5071 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.