• Central location - 2 mins walk from Luas, Trains etc
• Great tech stack - Angular/Ext JS/ Spring
• New and existing projects
A new Java Developer role in a growing international Financial Services company. You will find its modern offices right by major transport links in the IFSC. With this position, you’ll join a tight-knit development team that’s getting ready to tackle some new projects coming down the pipeline: a new internal reference data system, application integration solutions and growing the company’s internal core services platform.
As Java Application Developer, you will get the opportunity to employ a broad tech stack, further developing and deepening your skillset with Java and Swing, and others like Angular and React. The role also comes with a competitive salary rate and an attractive set of benefits – free travel, health insurance and a pension contribution, not to mention the great location. In all the Java Application Developer role represents a great next step in your career.
• Participate in the development of the core services platform using Java and Swing
• Develop the company’s new Fund Data reference system
• Assist with Application Integration development data transfer support
• Create systems documentation and manage the knowledgebase for support efficiencies
• Learn the system and take ownership of specific system modules
• Contribute to automated build and deployment processes
• Strong experience with Java and Swing
• Commercial experience in the Financial Services space
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 60,000 – 65,000
Travel, health and pension benefits
For more information, contact Claire Murray confidentially on +353 1 649 8516 or click below to apply.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland