AWS Cloud Solutions Architect
We are seeking a specialist Cloud Engineer Solutions Architect, with expertise in migrating enterprise applications to the cloud, using AWS or Azure solutions.
You will join an existing Solutions Architecture team with expertise across the Applications landscape covering Database, Big Data, Microsoft .NET Applications and Java based solutions. The team is working on migrating all existing global enterprise solutions to the cloud & designing future solutions to be based Cloud based using Amazon Web Services - AWS.
As a Cloud Solutions Architect of this large Multinational, you will be at the leading-edge as the company is transitions all of its systems to the Cloud and embarks on ensuring that all new applications & systems are AWS cloud engineered.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Solutions Architect who can span the Business & Technology divide, providing architecture design & development guidance to the Agile / Scrum Development Teams across the full solutions stack utilising Amazon AWS cloud technology solutions.
Your Role will focus on:
* Providing solution design and advice on all projects required by the various Business Groups, identifying capability gaps within the existing solutions and future solutions required by the Global Enterprise
* Designing, building and Shaping Applications to ensure they comply with security, cloud engineering, business & technology needs of the company, particularly focussing on Microsoft .NET applications development & AWS Cloud solutions
* Developing POC - Proof of concepts, influencing key stakeholders and the technology strategy and making key decisions on software solutions that support the Business Enterprise Charter.
* Providing Technical Architecture guidance to the Development Groups
* Optimising Solutions, particularly application level architecture and AWS cloud based solutions (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS)
We are not looking for an Infrastructure Architect or a Database Architect.
This role will suit an experienced Solutions Architect with a background in software development projects / applications that span the whole enterprise business needs, in particular with expertise in Microsoft .NET and AWS Cloud technologies.
* Solutions Architecting expertise or similar - Enterprise Architect, Technical Architect with excellent Business skills
* Cloud Engineering / cloud applications migration experience
* AWS, Azure expertise. AWS - Amazon Redshift, EC2, Elasticache, etc) knowledge is particularly desirable
* Excellent Communication skills & presentation skills
* Enterprise Applications Development background
* Software analysis & business analysis skills
* Exposure to multiple Technologies, with a strong desire for .NET & Microsoft Development technologies.
* Design / architecture skills across enterprise software applications
* TOGAF, SOA or similar frameworks
* Software Application Development expertise with Microsoft .NET, C#, SQL or BI / Data solutions technologies such as Tableau, SAS, Jaspersoft, etc
* Agile Development Environment / Agile Methodology experience
Salary: €85-95K + excellent benefits
Please note that EU/EEA Citizens or current valid work visa holders only need apply.
AWS Cloud Engineer, AWS Cloud Solutions Architect - Software Architects, Technical Architects as well as Enterprise Architects and Business Solutions Architects.
Key Terms: AWS, Amazon Web Services, Puppet, AWS SDK, Azure, Cloud Engineer, AWS Cloud Architect, AWS Cloud solutions Architect, AWS Cloud Solution architect, Solutions Architect, Technical Architect, Software Architect, Enterprise Architect, Business Architect, Business Systems Architect, Business Solutions, Software Applications Architect, Software Designer, fin tech, Fintech, financial services - Insurance, banking, Investment, fund management systems, Data Analytics, Data solutions, Software Development Architect, Software Applications Designer, Software Applications Architect, enterprise systems, enterprise Applications, Principal Software Designer, Togaf, Erwin, cloud solutions, Technical business Analyst, .NET, C#, Operational Data Stores (ODS), Data Warehouse, Analytics, Business Intelligence (BI), Togaf, SOA, Erwin, FEA, SCM.