Our client a leading Internet security company based in Cork is looking to hire SIEM Product Support Engineers to join their team in Cork. They are an award winning company and have the brightest minds in the security industry.
Want to join the best and excel to be the greatest?
- Provide Technical Support to Customers over Portal, Email and Telephone.
- Solve Technical issues related to the Installation, Deployment and Management of the company Technology.
- Document, Escalate and Follow through with issues.
- Interact with the Development, Engineering and Sales Teams.
- Intermediate or Expert Linux Command Line Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Open Source products (OpenVas, WireShark, Snort, NESSUS, NFDump, nTop).
- Extensive Trouble Shooting skills with Appliance Installation, Deployment and Usage in a Complex Network Environment.
- Hands on experience performing Network/System Administration and/or Technical Support in Complicated Multi-Device Networks environment.
- Previous Experience providing Technical Support for a Network Security Company specifically shipping Network Security Appliances.
- Previous Customer Facing role (Customer Service, Support, etc.).
- Experience within the cyber security is an advantage.
- CISSP Qualified is a definite advantage.