itContracting on behalf of our client is seeking applications for a Senior IT System Architect, Infrastructure and Security Lead. This is an ongoing consultancy position based in Dublin.
The Senior IT System Architect, Infrastructure and Security Lead will be responsible for the following IT services and processes:
* 3rd Level Support of Service Requests, Incidents and Problem Management of major issues related to infrastructure, environments, network, storage, firewall and hosting issues; referred by the IT Operations team.
* IT Security Management - Developing; maintaining and implementing policies and procedures to establish and monitor secure IT Services and ensuring adherence to these.
* IT Capacity Management - Ensure IT services have enough capacity to meet the demand of services agreed with the business.
* IT Availability Management - Services to be available according to agreed business needs and expectations.
* IT Service Continuity Management - Develop procedures to ensure IT services are restored from critical issues as expected by the business. Lead on IT Service Continuity tests on a periodic basis.
* Release and Deployment Management - Deliver new/updated IT Services in a structured and controlled way in alignment with PMO and best project delivery practices. Ensure new or updated IT services are documented and transitioned into IT Operations by training 1st and 2nd line support personnel.
A minimum of 10 years' experience of working on IT infrastructure to best practice standards with significant hands-on experience in the deployment and administration of the following areas:
* Microsoft environment (including Microsoft Exchange 2010, Active Directory, MS SQL Server 2014, MS SharePoint 2010, MS Dynamics CRM 2016, Lync 2013).
* Internet protocols, Windows application servers, their deployment, configuration, hardening, monitoring, patching and maintenance
* Storage Area Networks - 3 Par, physical and virtual (VMware ESXi) servers and desktop infrastructures.
* LAN/WAN expertise - networking / broadband IP, VoIP, router configuration (of Cisco products in particular)
* Audio Visual/Multimedia facilities management including Polycom; Zoom and Skype for business.
* Experience in the design, test and implementation of disaster recovery solutions.
* Experience in using backup solutions such as Comvault
* Experience in remote access technology such as Citrix; Mobile Device Management such as MobileIron and two factor authentication.
* Experience in website hosting including IIS configuration and maintenance.
* Experience in cloud-computing would be an advantage, particularly in hybrid private / public configurations. Experience with AWS and / or Azure / Office 365.
* Experience in designing and implementing mobile working solutions including design and implementation of Virtual Desktops and Thin Client environments.
To be considered for this position please apply here or contact Brian Cassidy (014396881) for more information.