URGENT | Lead Python Developer
Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Job Ref: BBBH9719
Permanent job with excellent salary and benefits package
Allen Recruitment are assisting an International FinTech SaaS provider hire a Lead Python Developer for their growing Software Development Centre here in the heart of Dublin City.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to take a leading role in a fast-growing company utilising the latest development technologies and techniques to build and maintain cutting edge Financial SaaS platforms and tools.
If you are an experienced Lead Python Developer / Agile Coach with expertise in complex R&D software design, development & delivery of products, then this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
Why would you be interested in this job?
- This is an opportunity to join a well-funded, technology driven FinTech firm doing cutting-edge work in their field (with an enviable portfolio of existing clients)
- You will lead a strong team of developers involved in design and development of a complex SaaS product utilising latest technologies (including open source technologies)
- This role will provide you with the opportunity to work on large scale Development projects that improve our client’s products and services for the FinTech market
- The role will also involve working directly with senior Stakeholders including the Head of Engineering, Head of PMO, CTO, Product Managers
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong technical and agile coaching skills who is looking to apply their experience to building self-organising delivery teams in a company that is scaling up to be a technology disrupter in FinTech.
What will you be doing?
- Leading a team of Agile Python Developers designing and building new features for a complex SaaS product using Python and a Non-Relational Database
- You will work directly with the Head of Engineering & CTO, to help deliver a new core software solution and be involved in key decision making in relation to solutions architecture, the embodiment of agile processes and delivery of performing code
What do you need to get this job?
- 5+ years' experience in Python Development
- 1+ years’ experience working in a Team Lead capacity
- Some Non-Relational Database experience desired: NoSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Must be very passionate about technology
Knowledge of ANY of the following though NOT ESSENTIAL, would be beneficial:
Django, Git, Continuous Integration Experience, Jira, Linux Ubuntu, NoSQL, MongoDB, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Saltstack (or similar), haskell, Scala.
- Suitable applicants will be degree educated in a computer science discipline (4-year degree) with a recognised certification
- Demonstrated self-education and passion for continuing education (new technologies, tools, methods)
Interested in this opportunity?
Email your CV (in a Microsoft Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org