My client is a leading indigenous utilities provider based in Dublin south. They are currently seeking a results-focused application integration manager to join the business.
The company value results, so the ideal candidate must be target-driven and performance -oriented.
This role brings together infrastructure, application support and security teams under one umbrella that will drive radical change by:
Using the latest lean and continuous delivery methodologies to deliver an ever-improving IT organisation:
• Automating manual tasks
• Managing change control effectively to eliminate change related risks
• Identifying workflow bottlenecks and identifying alternative approaches
Driving business critical projects
• Enhancing current disaster recovery processes
• Migration of certain production infrastructure to cloud
• Automating warning and error alerts at low level (hardware, comms) and a higher level (business velocity controls)
• Supporting the delivery of continuous integration and fast deployment software processes.
Keeping the organisation safe by using a methodology that deals with risk in a prioritised way:
• Avoid the high probability high impact risks
• Reduce exposure to other significant risks.
Essential Skills & Experience
• A related third-level qualification
• Previous experience of a 24/7/365 company
• 4 years people management experience
• The ideal candidate will be highly driven by performance oriented targets
• You will seek excellence in all aspects of work
• You will demonstrate strong organisational skills
• Your will be innovative, courageous and passionate
If you are interested in the application integration manager role, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 6621000