� Based in Athlone , Co Roscommon
� Required to work on a web and mobile job management platform. Familiarity with .Net and MS SQL expected.
� Experience required 6 months to 4 years commercial development experience (salary will depend on level of experience )
� Work on a software product , have ownership over your work .
My Client provides a job management platform to a large base of existing customers and is continually adding new clients with its industry leading Service Pro software solution.
The software developer will be expected to provide support to both the existing customer base and assist with the installation of new clients.
The developer will work on developing new features on the core platform and also adding customer specific features when they are requested.
- Degree in computer science, engineering or related courses
- Exceptional troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Worked with .Net, MS SQL and Visual Studio
- Enthusiastic, independent and capable of showing initiative
- Able to work on several small projects at the same time and prioritise appropriately
- Good communications skills
This is a tremendous opportunity for a developer who wants to learn and get the opportunity to develop their talents while being mentored by very experienced senior developers.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.