Oracle Financials Functional Consultant
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Oracle Functional Consultant to join a world leading technology and services company. Having been in operation for over 100 years my client has over 8000 customers across 100 countries.
The Oracle Consultant will analyse requirements, develop technical design specifications, and develop packages, API's, interfaces, conversions, extensions and custom reports for R12 Financial modules
Project Planning & Setup:
* Identify gaps and advise on improvements if required.
* Share inputs in creation of project plan.
* Understand the test strategy, evaluate the design and identify gaps in the test plans, if any.
Requirement Gathering and Analysis:
* Analyse functional/non-functional requirements and seek clarifications for better understanding of requirements.
* Define timeline estimates based on the requirements, complexity and in-house capability.
* Communicate estimates to supervisor for review.
* Provide inputs on technical feasibility of requirements.
* Identify gaps in requirements.
* Share additional requirements identified with supervisor.
* Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field
* Minimum 5-7+ years' experience with Oracle 10g (or above)
* Should have a strong hands on background supporting Oracle Financials modules.
* Clear understanding of the end to end RTR, QTC & P2P flows
* Experience in working a global multi-national environment
* Ability to conduct business workshops to assess business requirements (process gaps/RICEFW) in detail and map to Oracle
* Have an open attitude towards sharing ideas and knowledge and receiving constructive feedback.
* Excellent prioritization and time management.
* Ability to balance multiple time-critical tasks at the same time.
* A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Coordination with offshore teams or remote teams for clarification and work load sharing
* Must work well either independently or as part of a team with a strong desire to excel.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.