Our client is a very well-known global internet firm. They have a fantastic role for a BI developer with strong data visualization experience, with Tableau.
This role is mainly focused on Front End report design and delivery using existing reporting tools. The BI Analyst will be required to design and define a set of dashboard and reports for Head of IT Operations. (Mainly around IT support tasks throughout and trends design and define a set of dashboard and reports and IT Ops project trends / timelines etc.)
Reports in this area are currently in Tableau, so tableau experience a plus but mainly looking for someone who can work with the Head of IT Ops to define their requirements and develop out the reporting requirements.
• Understand business requirements and translate them to insightful dashboards that drive change
• Understand and improve how products and processes are performing with data driven insights
• Deliver insights in a delightful way that provides a user experience consistent with Facebook's ideals
• Partner with product management and engineering to solve problems by identifying trends and opportunities
• Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions and launches
• Building key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis
• Recommend and drive process changes based on robust analysis of operational data and user behaviour
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance or equivalent experience
• 2+ years hands-on experience with data visualization tools, Preferred Tableau, D3js
• Proficiency in Tableau or any visualization tools is required
• 3+ years of business intelligence and data warehouse experience
• Strong visualization, SQL skills
• Basic understanding of statistical analysis
• Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
• The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
• Experience with statistical tools such as R is a plus
To apply for the BI Analyst Role please contact Hugh McCarthy on 01 662 1000.