Our North Dublin based client is looking for an experienced full stack PHP developer. This is an excellent IT job opportunity for someone to join an exciting company that is growing significantly, and have significant input into the design process and architectural direction. It is a warm and flexible work environment with a very strong team/company spirit.
Key purpose of the Role:
You will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of solutions to support the evolution of the product. You will work as a member of a wider development team, who provide expert services to a dynamic and fast paced organisation.
• Write well designed, clean and re-usable code
• Work with business leaders to translate requirements into creative, scalable software solutions
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong
optimisation and functionality
• Ensure reliable software is delivered through continuous integration, automated testing, and code
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practice
• Proven business application development experience in PHP
• Understanding of open source technologies like LAMP
• Experience with Web API integration – REST, SOAP, JSON
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools
• Experience using agile methodologies
• 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Creative problem solving abilities
• Strong communication and PC skills
• Experience working in a team environment
• Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions
To apply for the PHP Developer role please contact Hugh McCarthy on 01 662 1000.