This is an excellent Dublin based IT Job opportunity with a leading Irish company for a Technical Business Analyst with solid experience working on software projects, systems integrations, data mapping and experience facing off to the business and dealing with external vendors.
The successful candidate will provide Business Analysis support in the development of products, processes and tools to deliver business efficiency, achieve organisation objectives, and mitigate technology risk. Working with business teams to influence and contribute to the design and delivery of pragmatic solutions to meet new business requirements, the Business Analyst will also use their technical knowledge and experience to maximise the efficiency and functionality of critical line of business applications. The role requires a strong focus on customer satisfaction, quality, innovation, security and continuous improvement.
Key responsibilities of the role;
• Liaise between the business, project, and software development teams in the development of solutions to business requirements.
• Work with stakeholders in prioritising business requirements, defining new business processes, and building clear business cases for new ICT initiatives.
• Facilitate workshops, requirements gathering & analysis, route cause analysis of problems, and work closely with business users in order to identify and translate their needs into clearly documented functional requirements.
• Manage the project planning & coordination of software development projects through the project lifecycle, including the coordination of testing, training and release management.
• Work closely with the technical team during the planning, development and implementation phases to ensure common understanding, agreement and effective processes. Validate solution delivered and ensure it is fit for business purpose and matches agreed quality and information security standards.
• Communicate in a clear and concise fashion to IT and business stakeholders at all levels during the project lifecycle and drive deliverables to completion within agreed timelines and budget.
• Work with business users, technical groups and 3rd party professional teams to provide resolution to reported application support problems, ensuring that product support tickets are dealt with promptly, and escalated as appropriate, within the agreed SLAs.
• A 3rd Level Qualification in IT.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role.
• Excellent understanding of process, systems, and data concepts, with a customer focused approach to problem solving.
• Proven project management experience in the areas of software development and application support.
• Proven experience in application design, software development and internet related technologies.
• A good communicator, comfortable interacting with people at various levels across business functions.
• Experience and knowledge of SQL language and other database related technologies (e.g.; SQL Profiler, design and maintenance of SSIS Packages, etc.) is desirable.
• Excellent command of MS Project, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint and other MS office tools.
• Knowledge of SharePoint and InfoPath forms is an advantage.
To apply for the Business Analyst role please contact Hugh McCarthy on 01 662 1000.