PART TIME POSITION
We are looking for a Helpdesk Support Engineer to offer support from Citywest office to Multinational customers providing technical assistance for hardware/software issues
* Provide initial point of IT support contact for all internal employees worldwide
* Aim to have a high issue resolution level at first point of contact
* Log calls accurately and document incident information within the Call Tracking System.
* Provide proper problem escalation and follow up to provide exceptional customer satisfaction
* Define and document helpdesk solutions and operating procedures
* Recommend customer actions to provide on-phone resolution of issues.
* Utilise approved centralized tools, processes, knowledge bases and procedures.
* Escalate more complex or critical issues to appropriate 2nd level staff.
* May be called upon to work on special projects external to support workload.
* Ensure a high level of service and customer satisfaction
* Good knowledge of XP/Win7
* Working Knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
* Working knowledge of Networking including wireless networking and VPN
* Proven ability to diagnose issues involving common desktop applications
* Commitment to learning and development of creative support solutions