Enterprise People are currently seeking an Infrastructure Engineer for a 1 Year Contract based in Dublin. Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, the Infrastructure Engineer will join our client’s Technology Infrastructure Team who provide 2nd / 3rd line project support to a large internal user base.
The Technology Infrastructure Team have overall responsibility for the design and maintenance of infrastructure covering a range of traditional IT Systems, including Storage IP, networking, virtualisation and Infrastructure.
• Provide Active Directory, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 & 2012 Support
• Firewall configuration, maintenance, administration & Support
• Diagnose software and hardware issues and work with other members of the services team to identify and resolve problems
• Perform Desktop and Application Management (SCCM)
• Ensure clearly defined communications channels and escalation processes are in place for all services
• Work closely with all 3rd party vendors and suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Infrastructure Support experience
• Strong Sever Support and Implementation experience
• Good VMware vSphere experience
• Citrix XenApp experience
• Experience working with 3rd Party Suppliers
• Strong problem solving skills with a proactive approach to problem solving
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.