DevOps Engineers, Limerick
Our key clients DevOps Engineers are responsible for the building, automating and supporting the servers and services.
THE DAY TO DAY:
* Work with an engineering team to produce quality, testable and maintainable systems
* Write process automation and remove manual steps
* Build and maintain monitoring and alerting for global distributed systems
* Develop CI/CD pipelines for pushing code into production
* Collaborate with development and operations team members
YOUR EXPERTISE AND PASSION:
* Experience managing and maintaining production services at scale
* Development experience with at least one programming language. We use Python, Go, Ruby and PHP.
* Working knowledge of containerization technologies
* Experience with cloud providers and building automation around their APIs
* Competent with Ansible, Salt, Chef or Puppet
* Must thrive in a growing startup environment
* Have a thorough understanding of DevOps as a craft
* Experience with: Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm or container orchestration software
* Experience with: Time series databases such as InfluxDB, Prometheus or OpenTSDB
* Experience with: Service discovery and configuration - etcd, consul, zookeeper
Devops, Devops, Devops, Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Automation, APIs, development, Ruby, Go, Python, PHP
#jobs, #devops, #limerick
Are you an experienced Devops Engineer looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Devops Engineer role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues..
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.