IT Recruitment Consultant, Limerick
FRS Recruitment are a leading Irish recruitment company with over 10 offices and a large portfolio of leading companies large and small. We are experiencing some exciting growth currently and are looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our talented, hardworking, energetic team.
Our IT team incorporates nationwide IT verticals with a large list of key accounts some of which are exclusive partnerships. We are looking to speak with anybody who has a strong track record in delivering exceptional service in recruitment in an agency environment in Ireland. This role is based in our centrally located Limerick city office on Barrington St. Full training will be provided in IT Recruitment.
FRS Recruitment's culture can be described as hard working, ethical, honest and we work in partnership with our clients. We meet our clients often and have a very clear understanding of their company culture, role requirements and technical fit. Our consultants work in an autonomous role without heavy KPIS. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who is keen to make a successful business and build a long term career for themselves.
We offer career progression, competitive salaries, the highest commission rates in the market, no thresholds, flexible work environments and a supportive structure.
The role will involve:
* Full 360 recruitment role, including identifying opportunities, business development, securing meetings, sourcing of top talent, presentation of cvs and the management of the process right through to offer stage.
* Exceeding competitive financial targets
* Building client relationships through excellent account management of key accounts and the winning of future exclusive business
* Providing exceptional levels of customer service to both our clients and our candidates.
* Building a portfolio of top talent within the vertical that you are building
* Providing salary surveys and other market information to prospective and key clients
* Actively cross selling colleagues desks to ensure offering a full FRS service to our clients
* Strong commercial awareness and keeping up to date with company announcements, investments in the marketplace, acquisitions etc
* .5-1 years recruitment experience in an agency environment
* Driven, determined, tenacious, hardworking individual that will commit long term to making the role a success
* Self-starter who can work autonomously
* Confident, up beat, positive person who can get results
* Excellent communicator who can build long term relationships with our new and existing customers
To discuss this IT Recruitment Consultant role please apply via the link. If you know anybody relocating from abroad or looking to move home to Limerick with this experience, please forward on the link!
If you are looking for a supportive environment where your input is rewarded and you are not just a number, then FRS is the place for you!