Applications are invited for the position of Cyber Security Officer. This role sits within Cyber Security Governance.
The Cyber Security Officer will be responsible for designing and implementing an Information Security Management System which will provide internal stakeholders with assurance over the design and operational effectiveness of the Cyber Security Controls within the Group.
The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for:
* Implement, operate and maintain the Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on the IEC 27002:2013, NIST and any other industry standards.
* Support the Group business units and projects for implementation of ISMS.
* Continue the process of implementing the strategy and operating model for ISMS reporting controls to ensure the culture and standards are embedded in a sustainable manner.
* Plan the testing of key business process controls as part of the ISMS assurance initiatives.
* Perform the final review of evidence obtained to support the assessment of the operating effectiveness of ISMS controls across the Group.
* Report to management on control deficiencies for remediation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and expertise:
* Experience in providing Cyber Security support in large scale organisations.
* Experience in Cyber Security controls testing and assurance.
* Knowledge of relevant applicable Industry Standards in Cyber Security Management e.g. NIST Cyber Security Framework.
* Auditing experience of current legal and regulatory requirements around Information Security.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build productive working relationships
* Confident in dealing with all levels within an organisation
* Relevant University Degree, or equivalent experience
* Security Qualifications such as CISSP, CISA, or ISO 27002