We have an opportunity for an experience HR Officer to join one of our Limerick based Clients on a part-time basis.
The Company has an excellent culture and this position will play a pivotal role in maintaining this culture as the organisation continues to expand.
Responsibilities of HR Officer will be as follows:
- Day to day management of employee HR records.
- Assisting in the formulation of new company policies.
- Updating the company handbook and communicating changes to all members of staff.
- Acting as a point of contact for employees for company policy and general HR queries.
- Working with manager and employees to schedule both probation and annual reviews.
- Drafting letters of offer and employment contracts.
- Gathering new employee’s information for payroll and other induction purposes.
- Set up, removal and general management of employees on annual leave system.
- New employee induction and organisation of training via external companies (manual handling and first aid).
- Assisting with employee queries regarding benefit and pension schemes.
- Management of disciplinary processes.
- Point of contact and investigation into employee grievances.
- Making employees aware of staff discounts.
- Creation and maintenance of company and department organisation charts.
- Working to promote internal initiatives focused on retaining employees and maintaining the company’s culture. T
- his is to include monthly company updates to be circulated to all staff regarding events and successes from both an individual employee and company perspective.
- Assisting at job fairs.
- 3rd level qualification in Human Resource related discipline.
- CIPD Certification.
- Minimum of 3 years previous HR experience.
- Working knowledge of current employment law.
To discuss in strict confidence please contact Matthew Duane Rice Email: firstname.lastname@example.org