Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Developer
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Attractive salary on offer
Job Reference: BBBH10011
We are assisting a major Financial Services organisation in Dublin City Centre source an Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Developer for a minimum 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
The ODI Developer will be responsible for designing, building and supporting integration solutions using ODI to extract, load and transform data (for reporting and analytics through Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI)).
- The ODI Developer will be responsible for the analysis of business requirements specifications and the provision of technical design and development services to address the business requirements
- Design of Oracle Data Integrator's Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) architecture
- Design and development of ODI Mappings, Procedures, and Packages to perform ETL of data using ODI version 12c
- Set up and support of a secure multi-user ODI environment
- Administration of resources and security in ODI
- Perform data integration and transformation
- Support system and user acceptance testing activities and QA
- Design and build dimensional models to support requirements
- Ownership of technical solution documentation
- Development and testing of new application modules as well as enhancements to existing application modules
- Participate in code reviews
- Suitable applicants must be degree educated in Computer Science (or relevant degree course) with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the design, development and implementation of integration solutions using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Data Warehouse Development
- Financial sector industry experience, e.g. preferably with familiarity of Front and Back Office operations (ideally in a banking environment)
- Delivery experience of ELT and data integration solutions within the software industry, with an understanding of existing & emerging technologies and an understanding of the software development/deployment lifecycle, particularly with regard to the bespoke implementation of ODI solutions
- Expertise in Data Warehousing concepts including Dimensional Modelling and ETL processes
- Experience/Expertise using Topology, Knowledge Modules, Change Data Capture, Metadata, Load Plans, Security Profiles, ODI migration
- Experience in the development and implementation of MIS solutions using Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation suite, BI Architecture and BI Tools, BI Interactive Dashboard, OBI Administration and Presentation Servers
- Proficiency in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Solid understanding of software code control and promotion practices in an enterprise environment
- Relational and dimensional database design skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading Financial Services company in Dublin City.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) to: email@example.com