Senior Systems Administrator required for 1 Year Dublin based Contract.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Systems Administrator for a 1 Year Contract based in Dublin. The Senior Systems Administrator will join clients existing IT Operations Team who responsible for ensuring the highest level of performance and availability in a 24 x 7 environment. The role will involve datacentre, LAN & WAN monitoring, hardware, software upgrades, data and network security support.
The Senior Systems Administrator will work closely with the IT Technical Support Manager to develop and implement corporate infrastructure policies on a broad range of technologies.
The Senior Systems Administrator will:
• Provide Systems Management Support (Windows Server, Active Directory, VMware vSphere)
• Monitor System Performance
• Perform Hardware and Software upgrades
• Perform desktop and applications management with Microsoft SCCM and Citrix XenApp
• Suggest, design, implement and deploy new technologies to help achieve business goals
• Provide Security Administration
• Work closely with end users and 3rd Party suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Systems Administration in a Windows environment
• VWware vSphere experience
• Good Desktop and Applications Management experience
• Cisco LAN experience
• AWS and/or MS Office 365 a plus
• Strong Problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.