My client is looking for a Java Developer with 5 years’ experience to join a leading Technology Consulting business based in Dublin. This is an exciting role to join a growing client based project team.
In this role you will:
- Tune, maintain and repair applications in order to keep them performing to designated technical standards
- Perform maintenance activities to insure a good User support in maintained
- Integrate technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Producing Unit Test Plans
- Building and Unit Testing of new modules and interfaces
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation
- Detail designs for new application modules / interfaces and changes to existing modules and interfaces
- Third level qualification in business related discipline.
You will have experience in:
- Production of Unit Test Plans
- Working in an application server environment (e.g. OC4J, Weblogic, Websphere)
- Working with Object/Relational Mapping Frameworks for example Ibatis, Hibernate
- Development and deployment of Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Working with PL/SQL stored procedures, packages, functions and triggers in Oracle 10g or higher
- Java programming in a J2EE/JEE environment
- Working with Oracle Databases, Oracle 10g or higher using JDBC
- Working with SQL
- At least 5 years work experience within a similar environment.
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Sam Gogan on 01 676 0505, click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accountancy & Finance 2012, 2013 & 2015 Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters solely dedicated to recruiting for Accountancy and Financial Services Professionals.
Through its reputation, in-depth sector knowledge and impeccable standards of conduct and confidentiality, Quest has developed professional relationships with World Leaders in Financial Services and Accountancy throughout Ireland, Luxembourg, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Quest’s experienced Team offers a personalized service and listens closely to what you want - your career goals and motivations