Application Support Engineer required by leading Irish-owned software house in Dublin 15. The successful Application Support Engineer will be to provide remote training and support to international client list and the role may involve travel abroad after training period as new clients are onboarded. Exceptional perks and benefits including pension, on-site gym, lunch provided, share options and an excellent work environment with X-boxes, Foozball, table tennis, pool table!
Why would I want to become an Application Support Engineer?
- Excellent salary and benefits package including pension, life assurance, canteen, share options and more
- Overseas travel (expenses paid)
- Fantastic career opportunities in Ireland and overseas
What will I be doing?
- Provide remote application and technical support to existing client list
- On-site training of international customers (e.g. UK, USA, Canada)
- Installation of software application on international customer sites
- Provide Technical Support to clients from Dublin HQ
What do I need to get this job?
- Previous experience in Technical or Application Support
- Bachelors (Honours) Level Degree in IT (2.1 or higher)
- Full Driver's License
- No travel or EU VISA restrictions
- Willingness to travel overseas for weeks at a time
- Excellent communication skills
What does the Company do?
- Develops, sells and supports leading software product
- Has offices in UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, EU and Australia