Espion seeks a candidate for an internal role providing sales support to our Consultancy leads primarily in the area of sales co-ordination, client engagement and monitoring of targets.
Reporting to our Service Delivery Manager there is potential for this role to expand into a business development/sales role.
This role will be based in Espion’s Dublin offices in Sandyford.
The successful candidate will primarily be working in the areas of:
The ideal candidate will have experience in some or all of the above areas and will have a desire to further their career in either sales support and/or business development. Ideally, candidates should have at least three years’ experience in a sales support role.
- Sales co-ordination and support for the business
- Acting as a key point of contact between Espion and its clients ensuring high standards of customer service
- Preparing sales proposals and quotations
- Helping to generate new client leads through prospecting and marketing efforts
- Supporting the Group Sales Manager to qualify and execute sales opportunities
- Managing sales progress reports according to agreed timeframes
- Liaising with finance and sales support team to assist with month-end invoicing activities
The following attributes shall be considered essential:
- Excellent administrative, record-keeping and computing skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Proactive, with the ability to take ownership and a “can do” approach.
- Previous experience of working with CRM and other Professional Services Automation tools
The ideal candidate will have the ability to react quickly and with a sense of urgency to requests, issues, emails or other events in a timely and flexible fashion. Candidates must be articulate in both written and verbal communication, have a demonstrable experience working in a stand-alone role and have a strong ability to produce well-written and well-presented documentation in the English language.